Thursday, September 11, 2008

9th class reflection...

The ninth class was about the presentation of SMART board assignment by one representative from each group. We need to choose the best SMART board activity in the group thus present it to the class. I leant a lot from this presentation. I now become aware that any activity that be carried out with pupils need to have pictures or concrete object so that they can understand batter. Another point that I learnt was things that we think good and look nice may become very irritating for children. This because the children seeing world in different perspective. For example, the use of abstract picture and stylish font (that I think look good and nice) is not suitable for the pupils. What they need is a colourful, big and clear picture and simple font in order to attract them towards the activity or lesson in the class. Therefore, we as teacher-to-be need to consider the factor mentioned when constructing any activity to be used in the classroom so that the teaching and learning process ran smoothly.

From all the comments given, I learnt that producing a good SMARTBOARD presentation is not an easy work to do. I will use the comment and suggestion that I got from the lecturer and friends to improve my SMART board activity. 

No comments:

Teacher adds a 3D virtual environment to her SMARTBoard